a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker">

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back to the Grind……

Since the end of the last weight loss challenge 6 weeks ago, I have found it a little more difficult to stay on track with trying to lose the last 12 pounds. I allowed myself to not be sooo strict with my calorie counting. I indulged a little with my food choices, but still was aware of my goals and did not over eat. I did continue to exercise regularly.
Over the last 6 weeks, I still lost 3 total pounds and that was with not really trying.
Tomorrow the 12 week weight loss challenge starts back up with our first weigh in.
I have 10-12 pounds left to lose to reach my final goals. I will lose these last few pounds during the 12 week WLC program. I WILL!
Tomorrow I am back to the grind of staying strict with my food intake and my mom and I will be regularly exercising 4 days a week.
In these next 12 weeks, I have an 8 day vacation planned, along with thanksgiving towards the end. This is going to be really tough to reach my goal with so many obstacles in my way, but I know I can do it.
I know I have no chance this time to win the challenge or even place as I don’t have enough weight left to lose. But if I can reach my goal by the end of this challenge, I will feel like the biggest winner of them all and will finally get to purchase my whole new wardrobe in a size 8 :)
I am excited for all of my coworkers and family members who are also joining me in this challenge and I wish you all the best of luck.

My mom and I joined the new Crunch Gym in El Cajon and are really impressed with the facility and really are trying to take advantage of the classes offered.
If anyone wants to join us for a work out, here is our official schedule that we are going to try and stick to for the next 12 weeks:
Monday- Zumba Toning with Jojo at 5pm at Party Fitness Studio
Tuesday- Retro-Aerobics@5:30pm followed by Belly, Buns, & Thighs at 6pm @ Crunch
Wednesday- Fat Burning Pilaties at 5:30pm at Crunch
Saturday- Zumba Toning with Jojo at 8:30am at Party Fitness Studio

Let me know if you are interested in joining us! Gym memberships for Crunch are really cheap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment