a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker">

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting Back on Track....

With the challenge over for now, I really need the extra self control and motivation to stay on track from week to week. The next challenge does not start until 9/14 which gives me 5-6 weeks of not being held accountable. I must stay focused towards my goal. I have 15 pounds left to lose.
This last weekend, I took a little “break” at losing weight. I didn’t count my calories. I allowed myself to indulge in different food items that I hadn’t touched in 3 months. I had pizza one night, ice cream, and last night I had my all time favorite Velveta Shells and Cheese. I even had a little celebration girls night and had some drinks. I don’t feel bad about it as I didn’t horribly over eat or go back to my old ways when I was having a good 3000+ calories in one day.
Now it is Monday and I need to refocus myself in hopes of continuing towards my goal. I am more motivated than ever and I know I can do it all on my own.
My new goal is to be 5 pounds down by the start of the next challenge. That is one pound a week from now until 9/14. I can do it! I hope…….

No comments:

Post a Comment