a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker">

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Final Stretch…….Well sort of

Tonight is the second to last weigh in for the weight loss challenge. My last two weigh ins have totaled almost 7 pounds lost. Now I think I am at a stand still for this week. According to my scale I am definitely the same if not higher than what I weighed in last week.
I am not too concerned about it as I know I am still doing everything right and some weeks are just better than others. The only thing I am a little bummed about is that I am so close to finishing in the top 3 and winning some money, and having a stand still week is not what I wanted at this time in the game.
For those of you who know me know that I am very competitive. Give me a competition and I will push my way to the top. In this competition, I know I have done everything I can and now it is not really up to me.
Tonight is also final picture day. We took a “before” picture 10 weeks ago and tonight we take our “after” picture. They are going to photo stitch the pictures side by side. I can’t wait to see the transformation in a picture. I will definitely post it on FB for everyone to see.
This week I threw out my lower back on Monday. I was using my new jogging stroller for the first time. Alyssa and I went for a nice jog and when I got back home I could feel that something was off in my back. I had to skip out on my regular Zumba class on Tuesday. I am going to a chiropractor today, so hopefully I can get better fast. With only one more week left, I really need to be able to stay active.

All in All, I couldn’t be more happy and proud of myself and my mom. I am 20 pounds down. I have about 10-15 more pounds to go. I am fitting in clothes that I pretty much gave up on ever being able to fit in again. I love when people notice my accomplishment and make comments about how “skinny” I am.
I plan to continue with the weight loss challenge for the next session which starts in September. I really would love if some friends or famiy would join the next session with me. It really is a great group and has taught me so much about all aspects of changing my lifestyle and become a happier and healthier person.

I am also doing the Del Mar Mud Run in October and have started a team. Check out the website at http://delmarmudrun.com/ It is a 5K and is going to be LOTS of fun! Anyone is welcome to join my team. My team name is "Lets Get Dirrty" make sure you go and sign up soon!

Thank you all for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment