a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker">

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final Weigh In Tonight!!

Tonight is the final weigh in and measurements in the weight loss challenge.

The money up for grabs is as follows:
1st Place- $400
2nd Place- $240
3rd Place- $160
Most Inches Lost- $100+

The top three is based on percentage of weight loss from the very first weigh in to the very last weigh in which is tonight. I have lost about 11% of my body weight.

Although tonight is the final weigh in, the winners (or biggest losers) are not announced until next Wednesday at our after party. I didn’t start this program to win money. I started it to help motivate me to stay on track. Now that we are at the end of the 12 week program, I am so proud to be in the running to win some money. I can’t wait to find out the results next week!

This week I have worked out harder than ever! I started Zumba Toning which utilizes slower movements and light weights to tone all the muscles of your body. I really enjoy Zumba Toning so much better than the regular Zumba Fitness which is more of just a cardio class. My buns and thighs are sooo sore today.
I have come to enjoy working out and love the feeling of being fit.

Although the weight loss challenge is over, I still have about 15 pounds left to lose. I know these last 15 are going to come off A LOT slower than the first 20. My goal for the last 15 is by the end of this year. We will see what happens!

I am just soooo happy at what I have accomplished and there are so many people to thank, as I couldn’t have done this with the support of my friends, family, and outside resources.

First and Foremost, My MOM, if you wouldn’t have taken on the challenge with me, I don’t think I could have stayed on track. You are my eating buddy and my workout buddy. I am so proud of your accomplishment and looking forward to continuing this journey with you.

My Husband, Anthony, Thank you for your support and understanding in my lifestyle change. I know it has sometimes been difficult to deal with my contant working out and the change of my diet has increased the grocery expenses in our household. I could not have gotten this far without your help and support. Even though you would try to tempt me sometimes with desserts. But Remember, this is a lifestyle change so we will not be going back to the way things used to be.

My workout buddy and biggest Cheerleader Lindsey, Thank you for your constant support and inspiration.

John and Carol Winslow- My weight loss coaches and the organizers of the Weight loss Challenge. I would not have been able to continue on a steady path of weight loss without you two. Thank you for organizing this challenge out of the kindness of your heart, being there for us, and teaching us valuable information to stay healthy for the rest of our lives. I have looked forward to my weekly weigh ins as it has given me the motivation to stay on track from week to week.

Party Fitness Studio- Discovering Zumba has been a life changing experience as it is the first time in my life were I look forward to going and working out. I have so much fun going to all of the classes and I get such a great work out.

Last, but not least, I cannot thank Billie Sangster enough. If it weren’t for you taking over the Miss El Cajon Scholarship Pageant, I would not have had the time to committ to this change. I am so proud of the organization and all you have already done for the ladies in just a short few months. You have been able to do so much more for them then I would have been and I think the City of El Cajon and the Miss El Cajon Scholarship association is so lucky to have you as their director.


This is just the beginning! Thank you all for your support.

Sincerely,
Andrea Breise

1 comment:

  1. I don't tell you enough how proud I am of you and the family you continue to build. Your commitment to improving your health and lives is admirable. I don't see you guys as much as I would like, but I am watching. Fyi, should you do this challenge again, I could be coaxed into going along. I love you and am SOOO PROUD of you.

    ReplyDelete