a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker">

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

8 weeks and still going strong

Last week was kind of a bummer, after consistently losing 1-3 pounds every week for the last 7 weeks, I weighed in last Wednesday almost a pound heavier than the week before. I was really discouraged as I didn’t do anything different. I was right on track with my eating and also exercising a lot. I know it probably wasn’t anything I did, but it still hurts when you are working so hard.

All and all I am really doing great! I am feeling great and I can see a huge difference in my clothes and when I look in the mirror or at recent pictures of myself.

Our next weigh in is tomorrow and last time we had a weigh in right after a holiday weekend, I was the biggest loser for that week. This holiday weekend was a tough one. Four days off of work, together with my birthday and fourth of July all rolled up in one really made it hard to stay focused on my ultimate goal. Tony also surprised me with a 2 night stay at the Hyatt down by San Diego bay, which meant eating out a lot and not having the same routine as I usually do. I tried my best to stay active we walked along the bay and seaport village the first night and then yesterday morning took a bike ride around downtown San Diego. I also tried my best at eating light and healthy.
When I weighed in at home this morning I was way down on my scale :) I am excited for our weigh in tomorrow and who knows maybe I will be the biggest loser again. It seems the rest of the group doesn’t do so well when it comes to holidays.

After my weigh in tomorrow I will have 4 weeks left until the final weigh in. I think I might even sign up for their next 12 week program when this one is over, to help me continue to stay on track until I reach my ultimate goal.

If any of my friends or family are struggling to stay motivated and really need to lose those extra pounds. This challenge is something that I highly recommend. Email or message me for more details if you are interested. We can do it together!

Thank you for all of your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment