In last Wednesdays meeting we were asked to write on a index card why we are trying to lose weight. This was hard for me as there are so many reasons why. Some are meaningful and some are more superficial. I would like to list my "Why?" here:
1) To be here and be healthy and energetic for my 2 year old daughter
2) To feel better about myself
3) To look and feel better for my Husband (even though he loves me just the way I am)
4) To not be so tired all the time
5) To look better in clothes
6) To be able to wear a 2 piece bikini at the beach or pool without a cover up
7) To get a brand new wardrobe, which my husband will buy for me once I hit my goal size 10!!
These are the main reasons I can think of right now. The main reason I am changing my lifestyle in hopes of loosing weight is to be happier, healthier and live a longer life for myself and my family.This Wednesday is my 2nd weigh in and I am sure that I have lost something. I have done really well with staying on track with my eating. I did Zumba last week which pushed me so much harder than I would have ever pushed myself. I can't wait to go back this Thursday.I am eating so much less then I used to and am surprised that I am never feeling hungry.I can do this! As Dori would say, "Just keep swimming.... Just keep swimming..."
Thank you to all who are supporting me.